Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Hey, buddy! Great job!

Great job making this! Front page? WOOT! You've been with this project for awhile, and it's all paid off. This was superb, btw.

thewax70 responds:

Thanks DarkPengi! :D
Glad you liked the movie. Now its time to party!

Problem with Nintendo Wii Problem with Nintendo Wii

Sorry

I can't support someone SO rude to other people, automatically direspecting them of their Flash talent, putting people in ranks, the lower in cages. Overall, this wasn't the best I've seen. I hope you do much better in the future (I know, I know, 3 months). I see potential in this (mebbie a sequal), but this one was bad. Newgrounds is a competitive site, where only the few best survive, and all else fail. I'm sorry...

bkdude responds:

1: they were rude first, and should have read my comments before posting non-constructive shit and throwing it at me

2: no, not only do the best thrive. look at Fat_Badger. he has over 130 Flash submissions and is know by pretty much everyone that has been to Newgrounds for over a month. and look at IllWillPress. he is on the top, and his flash is nothing but a traced bitmap image for a background, overly-used emotes for foamy and all the other characters, and a 100% FF voice of someone using windows voice recorder for Foamy's voice. and thats about it.

3: why should i even bother arguing with someone who co-authored one flash submission, has 4 flash reviews, 0 bbs posts, and has less then 50 BP?

you obviously do not know what goes on around Newgrounds. watch some Flash by Fat_Badger, some DTs, and some AH:ATWI80D to know what really wins the portal

sonic battel thing sonic battel thing

Great work!!

It was wonderful overall, but the animation for one scene could have moved a little bit more
than it did(not at all)... Throught it was quite amazing! :)

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Brilliant!

Although it seemed an aweful lot like Fishy, you preformed brilliantly. It was actually like a mix of Katamari Damacy and Fishy (top-down view and similar growing concept). I agree with the rest, though. Sometimes I can't determine witch planet/asteroid I can gobble up. I can clearly see your script, and it's simply brilliant! I enjoyed Fishy a bit better, but only because of the time it takes to locate a decent-sized planet in order to proceed levels. You did quite professionally for a self-proclaimed non-professional ;p

~To improve for a sequal:
-Add an in-game save system inorder to continue playing this expansive game over time, and so that one could continue at a later time.
-As someone else said before, you could make the background shrink instead of the planet growing so that one could see more of the planets and asteroids on the screen that are not obscured by a giant planet.
-Add a few more gameplay modes in the menu, like, idk, a time-trial, or just something more to the game.
-Add background music. It should be upbeat and/or techno (if I was making the sequal, I'd choose that ;p )

~In total:
I liked this game very much and it does deserve frontpage! Congradulations!

Bounceicles Bounceicles

Awesome!!!

You're the greatest scriptor on NG, no doubt, hands down! Thanx for making such a great (and slightly time-wastefull) game! I bet you learned a lot from making this phisics-enhanced game, and keep up the good work! Fiven for sure!

Amazing Maze Game Amazing Maze Game

Well Done

That was a great game, but I found a glitch... After I played the game and hit the replay button, I found that I was able to play the game before I hit the play button and I got to the end of the game before my opponent even started. I suggest that you put the title screen on a seprate frame. I don't know if it is at all possible, but maybe you could consider putting a random-maze selecter in it making each play another randomly, premade maze to keep players playing a diferent level each re-play!