Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Hey, buddy! Great job!

Great job making this! Front page? WOOT! You've been with this project for awhile, and it's all paid off. This was superb, btw.

thewax70 responds:

Thanks DarkPengi! :D
Glad you liked the movie. Now its time to party!

Problem with Nintendo Wii Problem with Nintendo Wii

Sorry

I can't support someone SO rude to other people, automatically direspecting them of their Flash talent, putting people in ranks, the lower in cages. Overall, this wasn't the best I've seen. I hope you do much better in the future (I know, I know, 3 months). I see potential in this (mebbie a sequal), but this one was bad. Newgrounds is a competitive site, where only the few best survive, and all else fail. I'm sorry...

bkdude responds:

1: they were rude first, and should have read my comments before posting non-constructive shit and throwing it at me

2: no, not only do the best thrive. look at Fat_Badger. he has over 130 Flash submissions and is know by pretty much everyone that has been to Newgrounds for over a month. and look at IllWillPress. he is on the top, and his flash is nothing but a traced bitmap image for a background, overly-used emotes for foamy and all the other characters, and a 100% FF voice of someone using windows voice recorder for Foamy's voice. and thats about it.

3: why should i even bother arguing with someone who co-authored one flash submission, has 4 flash reviews, 0 bbs posts, and has less then 50 BP?

you obviously do not know what goes on around Newgrounds. watch some Flash by Fat_Badger, some DTs, and some AH:ATWI80D to know what really wins the portal

sonic battel thing sonic battel thing

Great work!!

It was wonderful overall, but the animation for one scene could have moved a little bit more
than it did(not at all)... Throught it was quite amazing! :)